The Home page of the Cloud Cruiser Express Portal is a dashboard that gives you the status of your business and the system at a glance.
It contains the following areas:
- Charts: The top of the page displays one of three charts that you can select from the Chart Type menu:
- Revenue: A trend chart showing the daily revenue of your top accounts over the past few weeks.
- Top Accounts: A pie chart showing the percentage of overall revenue in a given period came from each of your top accounts. You specify how many top accounts to show and which level of your account structure they come from.
- Top Resources: A pie chart showing the percentage of overall revenue in a given period came from each of your top-selling resources. You specify how many top resources to show.
- Alerts: The lower left of the main window shows recent alerts. Because alerts are a premium feature only available in Cloud Cruiser, this pane will always be empty in Cloud Cruiser Express.
- Jobs: The lower middle of the main window shows recent job runs, with an icon indicating whether the result was Successful, Warnings, or Errors. Click an entry here to view the log in the Job Monitoring page.
- Last Used/Favorites: The lower right of the main window shows either recently visited items or items you’ve marked as a favorite. The items can be reports, other pages in the portal, or both. Use the title menu to choose which items appear.
- Navigation: The left pane lets you navigate the pages of the portal. Click to open or choose a menu item.
- Search: Above the navigation pane, enter a phrase in the search field to find a report or other portal page and bypass navigation.
By default, the Home page is the destination for the base URL of the Cloud Cruiser Express Portal. You can change this setting in the Administration > Configuration > UI page’s Default Start Page menu. For more information, see Changing the default landing page.