This article lists the requirements for the password you set for the Application User in the Database Settings screen of the Cloud Cruiser Express installer during Installing the Cloud Cruiser Express application. This is the password of the SQL Server user account that Cloud Cruiser Express uses to read from and write to its database.
The password you choose must meet the following requirements:
- Cannot contain all or part of the account name of the user. Part of an account name is defined as three or more consecutive alphanumeric characters delimited on both ends by white space such as space, tab, and return, or any of the following characters: comma (,), period (.), hyphen (-), underscore (_), or number sign (#).
- Must be at least eight characters long.
- Must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- Latin uppercase letters (A through Z)
- Latin lowercase letters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters such as: exclamation point (!), dollar sign ($), number sign (#), or percent (%)